With over 25 years of sales, marketing and event planning experience as a veteran Director of Sales & Marketing for a large international hotel chain, Debbie gained considerable insight into the entire event experience, guiding clients in the process of contracting, envisioning, planning and implementing national and regional conferences, galas, and events.
As an example, she led event planning and logistics management for the Board of Director’s Meeting of a high profile Atlantic based company, Major Drilling, which took place in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2006 and another in Nassau, Bahamas in 2010. Debbie also worked with a major Canadian bank helping to plan and execute their annual employee reward program, held in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Debbie has also organized many events and trade shows closer to home, such as:
• The Cosmetology Association of NB 50th Anniversary
• WorkSafeNB Health & Safety Conference Trade Show
• Advantage NB Tourism Trade Show & Networking Event
• Canadian Childcare Federation-ECCENB National Conference
• Canadian Network for Innovation National Conference
• NB Institute of Chartered Accountants Annual Convocation
• Canadian Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
• Major Drilling Board of Directors Meeting
• Donald Trump Local Sponsor Reception
• UNB-Industry Canada Small Business Internship Program Workshop
• Lexus of Saint John Grand Opening
Debbie has a passion for event creation both personally and professionally, and has held key executive roles in the 1999 Ford World Curling Championships, the 2002 East Coast Music Awards, and the 2006 Canadian Country Music Awards. red has proven results and consistently exceeds expectations by creating exceptional customer experiences on both small and large scale events, with a focus on quality and delivering within budget.
here`s what people are saying about red
“Your combination of creativity, knowledge, professionalism and work ethic was apparent in all aspects throughout the planning process and event….” read more
Gaye Cail, Executive Director
The Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick